How Lyric works
The Lyric invisible hearing aid is designed specifically to meet the needs of those with mild to moderate hearing loss.
Watch our video below to find out how Lyric works:
The exterior is made with a soft foam material that is specifically designed to contour to your ear canal and the proprietary coating technology protects the device from moisture and ear wax.
The battery is also designed to last for up to 120 days.
All of this means that the hearing device can be placed deep in the ear canal and sit close to your ear drum for months at a time. Giving a 100% invisible solution that can be worn 24 hours a day 7 days a week, even while sleeping and exercising.
The deep canal placement of the Lyric hearing aid also has significant sound benefits, which include:
- Improved Directionality and Localisation (ability to tell where sounds are coming from)
- Minimized Occlusion Effect (blocked feeling in the ear canal)
- Reduced Feedback (whistling sound hearing aids can make)
- High-Frequency Gain (ability to hear high pitched sounds)
- Reduction of wind noises
- Ability to use ear-level listening devices, such as a telephone, headphones, or stethoscope, with little to no feedback
For more details visit what will Lyric sound like?
Once you are wearing Lyric, you will return to your Lyric Hearing Healthcare Professional as needed to obtain replacement devices.
So why not book your appointment today to discover the benefits of Lyric for yourself.